Click here to watch Business Insider’s video featuring research findings from a recent study on the way the reasons people have sex can influence their satisfaction with their romantic and sexual relationship with their partner (Muise, Boudreau, & Rosen, 2016).
- Let’s talk about stress, baby: Joint problem-solving and sexual distress across the transition to parenthood
- It isn’t all talk: Couple therapy results in more improvements for women who have pain during sex relative to a common medical treatment
- Not Always in the Mood: The New Science on Men, Sex, and Relationships
- Sexual Talk in Long-Term Relationships: What’s Being Left Under the Covers?
- Tried and True: Exploring the Best Vulvodynia Treatment Options