Kate Rancourt receiving the APNS Brian Dufton Memorial Prize for Outstanding Graduate Achievement in Psychology, May 2015. She was nominated for this award by Dr. Rosen, and was awarded the prize based on her academic record and demonstrated commitment to psychology.
- Does sex lead to well-being?
- My needs also matter! Why women with low sexual desire/arousal continue to have sex…
- Dr. Rosen with her Fellow Dalhousie Inductees to the Royal Society of Canada Recipients, November 2019
- Are new parents less stressed when they’re more sexually satisfied?
- Living with a Partner in Pain