We recently completed a study in the Couples and Sexual Health Laboratory (Dalhousie University/IWK Health Centre) examining relationship variables in couples with PVD. Click below to find a summary of the purpose of the study, how we conducted the study, the results from the questionnaires, and some conclusions about what we believe the findings mean.
- Let’s talk about stress, baby: Joint problem-solving and sexual distress across the transition to parenthood
- It isn’t all talk: Couple therapy results in more improvements for women who have pain during sex relative to a common medical treatment
- Not Always in the Mood: The New Science on Men, Sex, and Relationships
- Sexual Talk in Long-Term Relationships: What’s Being Left Under the Covers?
- Tried and True: Exploring the Best Vulvodynia Treatment Options