We recently completed a study in the Couples and Sexual Health Laboratory (Dalhousie University/IWK Health Centre) examining relationship variables in couples with PVD. Click below to find a summary of the purpose of the study, how we conducted the study, the results from the questionnaires, and some conclusions about what we believe the findings mean.
- Managing Emotions: The Best Strategies for FSIAD Couples
- Why We Have Sex Matters! Sexual Motivations in Couples with Low Desire
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study