Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Dal News’ Ryan McNutt spoke to Dr. Sarah Vannier, one of our postdoctoral fellows, about her research exploring people’s sexual and romantic expectations, and why studying sex and romance through science is both intriguing and important.Read Here
- Let’s talk about stress, baby: Joint problem-solving and sexual distress across the transition to parenthood
- It isn’t all talk: Couple therapy results in more improvements for women who have pain during sex relative to a common medical treatment
- Not Always in the Mood: The New Science on Men, Sex, and Relationships
- Sexual Talk in Long-Term Relationships: What’s Being Left Under the Covers?
- Tried and True: Exploring the Best Vulvodynia Treatment Options