Emily displays the University Medal in Psychology, which awards students’ exceptional performance throughout their Psychology degree. We are so proud to have Emily as a part of the lab, and wish her all the best as she embarks on her next adventure – the School Psychology program at Mount St. Vincent University!
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study
- Daily Goals in Couples with Vulvodynia Study
- Sexual Intimacy and Wellbeing Study