The gynaecologial exams for our study are performed by Dr. Marianne Pierce, MD, FRCSC (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada). She is a gynaecologist at the IWK’s Perinatal Centre and is also an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Dalhousie University, where she coordinates the Surgical Skills training for medical students. She has been performing the examinations for the Childbirth Study since May, 2016 and is a co-investigator on the project.
- Managing Emotions: The Best Strategies for FSIAD Couples
- Why We Have Sex Matters! Sexual Motivations in Couples with Low Desire
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study