The gynaecologial exams for our study are performed by Dr. Marianne Pierce, MD, FRCSC (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada). She is a gynaecologist at the IWK’s Perinatal Centre and is also an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Dalhousie University, where she coordinates the Surgical Skills training for medical students. She has been performing the examinations for the Childbirth Study since May, 2016 and is a co-investigator on the project.
- Living with a Partner in Pain
- Kat Merwin Accepting the Award for Best Student Oral Presentation at CSRF 2019
- CaSH Lab was Well Represented at CSRF’s 2019 Conference in Victoria
- Doctor Maria Glowacka poses with Doctor Rosen, her Supervisor, on Convocation Day
- How Goals can Drive Attention to Positive (and Negative) Sexual Cues for Couples Coping with Vulvodynia