You are not alone if you think your sex life is suffering after having children. Dr Rosen discusses research done at the Couples and Sexual Health Laboratory and provides advice on how to keep intimacy alive when all you may want is sleep. You can find the Huffington Post Canada article from January 24, 2018 here.
- Let’s talk about stress, baby: Joint problem-solving and sexual distress across the transition to parenthood
- It isn’t all talk: Couple therapy results in more improvements for women who have pain during sex relative to a common medical treatment
- Not Always in the Mood: The New Science on Men, Sex, and Relationships
- Sexual Talk in Long-Term Relationships: What’s Being Left Under the Covers?
- Tried and True: Exploring the Best Vulvodynia Treatment Options