According to Zosia Bielski in her Globe and Mail article ‘Boring and normal’: The new frontier of polyamorous parenting (December 2 2018), the parenting issues for polyamorous families is not dissimilar to making blended families work. There is evidence to suggest that this is a growing trend in Canadian relationships.
- Living with a Partner in Pain
- Kat Merwin Accepting the Award for Best Student Oral Presentation at CSRF 2019
- CaSH Lab was Well Represented at CSRF’s 2019 Conference in Victoria
- Doctor Maria Glowacka poses with Doctor Rosen, her Supervisor, on Convocation Day
- How Goals can Drive Attention to Positive (and Negative) Sexual Cues for Couples Coping with Vulvodynia