According to Zosia Bielski in her Globe and Mail article ‘Boring and normal’: The new frontier of polyamorous parenting (December 2 2018), the parenting issues for polyamorous families is not dissimilar to making blended families work. There is evidence to suggest that this is a growing trend in Canadian relationships.
- Managing Emotions: The Best Strategies for FSIAD Couples
- Why We Have Sex Matters! Sexual Motivations in Couples with Low Desire
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study