Heather Laura Clarke is a self-described “over-sharing (TMI-prone) blogger” who talked about her involvement in the knowledge sharing initiative, #PostBabyHankyPanky in the The Chronicle Herald, Halifax Citizen, February 2, 2018. Read about her experience here.
- Let’s talk about stress, baby: Joint problem-solving and sexual distress across the transition to parenthood
- It isn’t all talk: Couple therapy results in more improvements for women who have pain during sex relative to a common medical treatment
- Not Always in the Mood: The New Science on Men, Sex, and Relationships
- Sexual Talk in Long-Term Relationships: What’s Being Left Under the Covers?
- Tried and True: Exploring the Best Vulvodynia Treatment Options