Kat Merwin accepts her award (in the form of the Handbook of Sexuality-related Measures, 4th Edition, on fie book sites near you!) for best student oral presentation from Dr. Jonathan Huber. We know this award is very well-deserved, as Kat’s research, assessing how different types of sexual talk may affect individuals’ and their parters’ sexual wellbeing, in both same- and mixed-sex couples, is extensive, making it difficult to present in a short period of time. Keep an eye on our publications in the future to hear more about her fascinating research findings!
- Does sex lead to well-being?
- My needs also matter! Why women with low sexual desire/arousal continue to have sex…
- Dr. Rosen with her Fellow Dalhousie Inductees to the Royal Society of Canada Recipients, November 2019
- Are new parents less stressed when they’re more sexually satisfied?
- Living with a Partner in Pain