Kat Merwin accepts her award (in the form of the Handbook of Sexuality-related Measures, 4th Edition, on fie book sites near you!) for best student oral presentation from Dr. Jonathan Huber. We know this award is very well-deserved, as Kat’s research, assessing how different types of sexual talk may affect individuals’ and their parters’ sexual wellbeing, in both same- and mixed-sex couples, is extensive, making it difficult to present in a short period of time. Keep an eye on our publications in the future to hear more about her fascinating research findings!
- Living with a Partner in Pain
- Kat Merwin Accepting the Award for Best Student Oral Presentation at CSRF 2019
- CaSH Lab was Well Represented at CSRF’s 2019 Conference in Victoria
- Doctor Maria Glowacka poses with Doctor Rosen, her Supervisor, on Convocation Day
- How Goals can Drive Attention to Positive (and Negative) Sexual Cues for Couples Coping with Vulvodynia