Kat Merwin accepts her award (in the form of the Handbook of Sexuality-related Measures, 4th Edition, on fie book sites near you!) for best student oral presentation from Dr. Jonathan Huber. We know this award is very well-deserved, as Kat’s research, assessing how different types of sexual talk may affect individuals’ and their parters’ sexual wellbeing, in both same- and mixed-sex couples, is extensive, making it difficult to present in a short period of time. Keep an eye on our publications in the future to hear more about her fascinating research findings!
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study
- Daily Goals in Couples with Vulvodynia Study
- Sexual Intimacy and Wellbeing Study