I am in my second year of Dalhousie’s Clinical Psychology program. I grew up in Kingston, Ontario and earned my Bachelor of Science Honours degree from the University of Toronto. I first became interested in clinical psychology while learning about CBT in a class on cognition and psychopathology. I’ve had the opportunity to cultivate my passion for the field by working with inpatients at the Center for Addiction and Mental Health and volunteering with labs at the Hospital for Sick Children and the University of Toronto. I’m thrilled to be a part of the Couples and Sexual Health lab. For my comprehensive research, I am interested in examining the relationship between emotion regulation and sexual satisfaction in couples affected by sexual interest and arousal disorder. My interests outside of psychology include cycling, playing music, and producing recordings.
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study
- Daily Goals in Couples with Vulvodynia Study
- Sexual Intimacy and Wellbeing Study