“We wanted to take our research findings and get them into the hands of the people they were intended to help — parents themselves. Brief videos that could be easily shared on social media seemed to be the ideal way to do this,” Dr. Rosen told HuffPost Canada in an email interview February 13, 2018. Read the article here
- Does sex lead to well-being?
- My needs also matter! Why women with low sexual desire/arousal continue to have sex…
- Dr. Rosen with her Fellow Dalhousie Inductees to the Royal Society of Canada Recipients, November 2019
- Are new parents less stressed when they’re more sexually satisfied?
- Living with a Partner in Pain