Dr. Rosen was a guest on Dr. Nazanin Moali’s Sexology podcast to talk about women and couples who experience FSIAD (female sexual interest and arousal disorder) and are affected by a distressing decrease in sexual interest and/or desire. Learn more about this common problem and our research with couples who are going with it in the link below!
- Managing Emotions: The Best Strategies for FSIAD Couples
- Why We Have Sex Matters! Sexual Motivations in Couples with Low Desire
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study