Maria, who is currently practicing in Toronto, Ontario, returned to Halifax to accept her well-earned PhD. This is a particularly proud moment for Natalie and the lab, given that Maria is the first graduate student under Natalie’s supervision to cross the stage on convocation day! We wish Maria nothing but the best in the years to come, and will miss her and her many contributions to the lab.
- Managing Emotions: The Best Strategies for FSIAD Couples
- Why We Have Sex Matters! Sexual Motivations in Couples with Low Desire
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study