Maria, who is currently practicing in Toronto, Ontario, returned to Halifax to accept her well-earned PhD. This is a particularly proud moment for Natalie and the lab, given that Maria is the first graduate student under Natalie’s supervision to cross the stage on convocation day! We wish Maria nothing but the best in the years to come, and will miss her and her many contributions to the lab.
- Living with a Partner in Pain
- Kat Merwin Accepting the Award for Best Student Oral Presentation at CSRF 2019
- CaSH Lab was Well Represented at CSRF’s 2019 Conference in Victoria
- Doctor Maria Glowacka poses with Doctor Rosen, her Supervisor, on Convocation Day
- How Goals can Drive Attention to Positive (and Negative) Sexual Cues for Couples Coping with Vulvodynia