Maria, who is currently practicing in Toronto, Ontario, returned to Halifax to accept her well-earned PhD. This is a particularly proud moment for Natalie and the lab, given that Maria is the first graduate student under Natalie’s supervision to cross the stage on convocation day! We wish Maria nothing but the best in the years to come, and will miss her and her many contributions to the lab.
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study
- Daily Goals in Couples with Vulvodynia Study
- Sexual Intimacy and Wellbeing Study