Maria, who is currently practicing in Toronto, Ontario, returned to Halifax to accept her well-earned PhD. This is a particularly proud moment for Natalie and the lab, given that Maria is the first graduate student under Natalie’s supervision to cross the stage on convocation day! We wish Maria nothing but the best in the years to come, and will miss her and her many contributions to the lab.
- Does sex lead to well-being?
- My needs also matter! Why women with low sexual desire/arousal continue to have sex…
- Dr. Rosen with her Fellow Dalhousie Inductees to the Royal Society of Canada Recipients, November 2019
- Are new parents less stressed when they’re more sexually satisfied?
- Living with a Partner in Pain