Initially the research was focusing on couples where a woman was experiencing low sexual desire when we started to get questions about when a man has low desire. This article in the Chronicle Herald, June 14, 2018, talks about the expansion to include males struggling with this issue. Read the full article here.
- Managing Emotions: The Best Strategies for FSIAD Couples
- Why We Have Sex Matters! Sexual Motivations in Couples with Low Desire
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study