Initially the research was focusing on couples where a woman was experiencing low sexual desire when we started to get questions about when a man has low desire. This article in the Chronicle Herald, June 14, 2018, talks about the expansion to include males struggling with this issue. Read the full article here.
- Living with a Partner in Pain
- Kat Merwin Accepting the Award for Best Student Oral Presentation at CSRF 2019
- CaSH Lab was Well Represented at CSRF’s 2019 Conference in Victoria
- Doctor Maria Glowacka poses with Doctor Rosen, her Supervisor, on Convocation Day
- How Goals can Drive Attention to Positive (and Negative) Sexual Cues for Couples Coping with Vulvodynia