I am in my second year of Dalhousie’s Clinical Psychology program. I grew up in Kingston, Ontario and earned my Bachelor of Science Honours degree from the University of Toronto. I first became interested in clinical psychology while learning about CBT in a class on cognition and psychopathology. I’ve had the opportunity to cultivate my passion for the field by working with inpatients at the Center for Addiction and Mental Health and volunteering with labs at the Hospital for Sick Children and the University of Toronto. I’m thrilled to be a part of the Couples and Sexual Health lab. For my comprehensive research, I am interested in examining the relationship between emotion regulation and sexual satisfaction in couples affected by sexual interest and arousal disorder. My interests outside of psychology include cycling, playing music, and producing recordings.
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs