We are seeking couples 16-20 weeks pregnant to participate in the STORK pilot study (i.e., first trial): Supporting the Transition to Parenthood through Online Sex and Relationship Knowledge.
What is STORK? The first online couple-based program designed to enhance knowledge about changes to sexuality during pregnancy and postpartum and skills to cope with these changes. STORK was designed to strengthen couples’ relationships across the transition to parenthood.
What is involved? If you two are interested and a good fit for the study, you will attend one 2-hour online session. You will trial the first two modules of the online STORK program and provide us with your feedback, including ease of using it, clarity, and whether it is relevant to your lives.
Wondering if you are a good fit for the study? Here are the couples we are seeking:
- One member of the couple is 16-20 weeks pregnant with your first baby/babies
- You have no previous children
- You are both 18 years or older
- You are in a married or cohabitating romantic relationship of at least 12 months
- You have NOT received instruction from a healthcare professional to avoid sexual activity
- Both members of the couple willing to participate
* If you have more than one romantic partner you may still be a good fit for the study provided that you are willing to participate with one partner who fits the above characteristics.
🌈Inclusivity matters: STORK requires one member of the couple to be currently pregnant. Otherwise, STORK is open to individuals of all genders, bodies, and sexual orientations.
As a thank you for your participation, you can receive $80 CAD or USD equivalent per couple. Your time is valuable to us!