This study is now closed for recruitment.
We look forward to sharing the results with you!
The CODE Study – A Couples Sexuality and Relationship Study
Are you and your partner interested in participating in sexuality research?
We are looking for healthy couples to participate in research about couples’ romantic and sexual relationships.
To be eligible to participate, both partners must agree to participate and:
- Be in a committed romantic relationship for at least 6 months
- See each other in-person at least 4 times a week
- Have no current sexual problems or dysfunctions
- Be 18 years or older
- Have previous sexual experience
- Reside in Canada or the United States
- Be able to read and understand English
- Not currently pregnant or within one year post-partum
We will speak to both partners and one member of the couple will take part in an eligibility screening process. Other eligibility requirements may apply.
If you are eligible and you both agree to participate, each partner will complete an online survey that will take 30 to 45 minutes.
As a thank you for completing the survey, each partner will receive a $10 CDN/$7.50 USD Amazon gift card when they submit their survey.
This study is conducted through York University and Dalhousie University, and has been approved by both institutions’ Research Ethics Board.