I started volunteering in the Couples and Sexual Health Lab in January 2015 to explore my interest in health psychology and human sexuality. This school year I will complete my honours thesis under the supervision of Dr. Natalie Rosen and Kate Rancourt. Upon completion of my Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Psychology, I hope to continue studying psychology in graduate school. Though my research interests are varied, I am particularly interested in how people cope with illness and how this affects their quality of life and social relationships.
- Let’s talk about stress, baby: Joint problem-solving and sexual distress across the transition to parenthood
- It isn’t all talk: Couple therapy results in more improvements for women who have pain during sex relative to a common medical treatment
- Not Always in the Mood: The New Science on Men, Sex, and Relationships
- Sexual Talk in Long-Term Relationships: What’s Being Left Under the Covers?
- Tried and True: Exploring the Best Vulvodynia Treatment Options