I joined the Couples and Sexual Health Lab in the spring of 2017 as a research assistant, assisting primarily with the ‘Transition to Parenthood’ study, as well as providing participant support in many other ongoing studies in the lab. I am very excited to be a member of this lab as my primary research interests include human sexuality and couples therapy, more specifically how sexual wellbeing can influence relationship wellbeing. I graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelor of Art (Honours) in Psychology in 2017. For my honours thesis, I worked with Dr. Angie Birt (Mount Saint Vincent University) on a research project examining how forgiveness influences people’s memories for emotional events.
- Let’s talk about stress, baby: Joint problem-solving and sexual distress across the transition to parenthood
- It isn’t all talk: Couple therapy results in more improvements for women who have pain during sex relative to a common medical treatment
- Not Always in the Mood: The New Science on Men, Sex, and Relationships
- Sexual Talk in Long-Term Relationships: What’s Being Left Under the Covers?
- Tried and True: Exploring the Best Vulvodynia Treatment Options