I joined the Couples and Sexual Health Lab in the spring of 2017 as a research assistant, assisting primarily with the ‘Transition to Parenthood’ study, as well as providing participant support in many other ongoing studies in the lab. I am very excited to be a member of this lab as my primary research interests include human sexuality and couples therapy, more specifically how sexual wellbeing can influence relationship wellbeing. I graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelor of Art (Honours) in Psychology in 2017. For my honours thesis, I worked with Dr. Angie Birt (Mount Saint Vincent University) on a research project examining how forgiveness influences people’s memories for emotional events.
- How Goals can Drive Attention to Positive (and Negative) Sexual Cues for Couples Coping with Vulvodynia
- Vulvodynia: Research Challenges and Treatment Recommendations
- How is sexual health attained and maintained?
- Returning to Sex: Women’s Experiences with Their Postpartum Sexuality
- Single, but not down to mingle: The psychology behind long-term singlehood