I joined the Couples and Sexual Health Lab in the spring of 2017 as a research assistant, assisting primarily with the ‘Transition to Parenthood’ study, as well as providing participant support in many other ongoing studies in the lab. I am very excited to be a member of this lab as my primary research interests include human sexuality and couples therapy, more specifically how sexual wellbeing can influence relationship wellbeing. I graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelor of Art (Honours) in Psychology in 2017. For my honours thesis, I worked with Dr. Angie Birt (Mount Saint Vincent University) on a research project examining how forgiveness influences people’s memories for emotional events.
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study
- Daily Goals in Couples with Vulvodynia Study
- Sexual Intimacy and Wellbeing Study