I am a 3rd year psychology undergraduate student and have been volunteering at the Couples and Sexual Health lab since March, 2019. I am looking forward to completing my independent research project under the supervision of Dr. Natalie Rosen and Justin Dubé in the upcoming academic year. My interest in human sexuality and psychology has lead me to pursue a BA in psychology with a minor in women and gender studies that will hopefully lead to graduate studies in clinical psychology. I am very excited to be involved in the research the lab is conducting.
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study
- Daily Goals in Couples with Vulvodynia Study
- Sexual Intimacy and Wellbeing Study