I am a 3rd year psychology undergraduate student and have been volunteering at the Couples and Sexual Health lab since March, 2019. I am looking forward to completing my independent research project under the supervision of Dr. Natalie Rosen and Justin Dubé in the upcoming academic year. My interest in human sexuality and psychology has lead me to pursue a BA in psychology with a minor in women and gender studies that will hopefully lead to graduate studies in clinical psychology. I am very excited to be involved in the research the lab is conducting.
- How Goals can Drive Attention to Positive (and Negative) Sexual Cues for Couples Coping with Vulvodynia
- Vulvodynia: Research Challenges and Treatment Recommendations
- How is sexual health attained and maintained?
- Returning to Sex: Women’s Experiences with Their Postpartum Sexuality
- Single, but not down to mingle: The psychology behind long-term singlehood