I am a 3rd year psychology undergraduate student and have been volunteering at the Couples and Sexual Health lab since March, 2019. I am looking forward to completing my independent research project under the supervision of Dr. Natalie Rosen and Justin Dubé in the upcoming academic year. My interest in human sexuality and psychology has lead me to pursue a BA in psychology with a minor in women and gender studies that will hopefully lead to graduate studies in clinical psychology. I am very excited to be involved in the research the lab is conducting.
- Managing Emotions: The Best Strategies for FSIAD Couples
- Why We Have Sex Matters! Sexual Motivations in Couples with Low Desire
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study