My interest in health psychology and human sexuality began after I started volunteering in the Couples and Sexual Health Lab in October of 2015. This school year I will be working on my honours thesis under the supervision of Dr. Natalie Rosen and Dr. Sarah Vannier. My thesis will focus on sexual savouring and its link to sexual frequency, sexual functioning, sexual and relationship satisfaction, and sexual distress in first time mothers. Upon completion of my Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Psychology, I hope to continue on to graduate school to pursue my interest in clinical psychology. Although my research interests are varied within the realm of human sexuality, I’m primarily interested in how sexual well-being influences relationship well-being and how research findings may inform couple’s therapy and sexual education.
- Living with a Partner in Pain
- Kat Merwin Accepting the Award for Best Student Oral Presentation at CSRF 2019
- CaSH Lab was Well Represented at CSRF’s 2019 Conference in Victoria
- Doctor Maria Glowacka poses with Doctor Rosen, her Supervisor, on Convocation Day
- How Goals can Drive Attention to Positive (and Negative) Sexual Cues for Couples Coping with Vulvodynia