Emily Cote has just finished her Psychology undergraduate honours degree, and received the Psychology Medal, singling her out as the top Psychology student in her graduating class. She awarded an IWK Summer Studentship Award during the summer of 2018, and we look forward to her sharing her findings. We are luck to have her assisting with the Childbirth Study, the Transition to Parenthood Study, and the Men Coping with Low Desire Study, and will miss her when she moves on to the School Psychology Masters Program at Mount St. Vincent University (with full funding!).
- Let’s talk about stress, baby: Joint problem-solving and sexual distress across the transition to parenthood
- It isn’t all talk: Couple therapy results in more improvements for women who have pain during sex relative to a common medical treatment
- Not Always in the Mood: The New Science on Men, Sex, and Relationships
- Sexual Talk in Long-Term Relationships: What’s Being Left Under the Covers?
- Tried and True: Exploring the Best Vulvodynia Treatment Options