Emily Cote has just finished her Psychology undergraduate honours degree, and received the Psychology Medal, singling her out as the top Psychology student in her graduating class. She awarded an IWK Summer Studentship Award during the summer of 2018, and we look forward to her sharing her findings. We are luck to have her assisting with the Childbirth Study, the Transition to Parenthood Study, and the Men Coping with Low Desire Study, and will miss her when she moves on to the School Psychology Masters Program at Mount St. Vincent University (with full funding!).
- Does sex lead to well-being?
- My needs also matter! Why women with low sexual desire/arousal continue to have sex…
- Dr. Rosen with her Fellow Dalhousie Inductees to the Royal Society of Canada Recipients, November 2019
- Are new parents less stressed when they’re more sexually satisfied?
- Living with a Partner in Pain