Emily Cote has just finished her Psychology undergraduate honours degree, and received the Psychology Medal, singling her out as the top Psychology student in her graduating class. She awarded an IWK Summer Studentship Award during the summer of 2018, and we look forward to her sharing her findings. We are luck to have her assisting with the Childbirth Study, the Transition to Parenthood Study, and the Men Coping with Low Desire Study, and will miss her when she moves on to the School Psychology Masters Program at Mount St. Vincent University (with full funding!).
- How Goals can Drive Attention to Positive (and Negative) Sexual Cues for Couples Coping with Vulvodynia
- Vulvodynia: Research Challenges and Treatment Recommendations
- How is sexual health attained and maintained?
- Returning to Sex: Women’s Experiences with Their Postpartum Sexuality
- Single, but not down to mingle: The psychology behind long-term singlehood