Emily Cote has just finished her Psychology undergraduate honours degree, and received the Psychology Medal, singling her out as the top Psychology student in her graduating class. She awarded an IWK Summer Studentship Award during the summer of 2018, and we look forward to her sharing her findings. We are luck to have her assisting with the Childbirth Study, the Transition to Parenthood Study, and the Men Coping with Low Desire Study, and will miss her when she moves on to the School Psychology Masters Program at Mount St. Vincent University (with full funding!).
- I hear you – but do you hear me? The Role of Depressive Symptoms and Attachment Styles in Partner Responsiveness
- A Comparison of Couple Therapy and Medical Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia (PVD) Study
- Transition to Parenthood Study
- Daily Goals in Couples with Vulvodynia Study
- Sexual Intimacy and Wellbeing Study