You are not alone if you think your sex life is suffering after having children. Dr Rosen discusses research done at the Couples and Sexual Health Laboratory and provides advice on how to keep intimacy alive when all you may want is sleep. You can find the Huffington Post Canada article from January 24, 2018 here.
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs
- Navigating Pain and Intimacy in the Postpartum Period