You are not alone if you think your sex life is suffering after having children. Dr Rosen discusses research done at the Couples and Sexual Health Laboratory and provides advice on how to keep intimacy alive when all you may want is sleep. You can find the Huffington Post Canada article from January 24, 2018 here.
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.