A journalist who was also a participant in one of our studies has published an essay on her experience with PVD (Provoked Vestibulodynia) and her participation in our research. It is quite a moving piece and we thank her for her willingness to share. Through her writing as well as our research, she is helping woman and couples who suffer from this painful condition.
- How goals can drive attention to positive (and negative) sexual cues for couples coping with vulvodynia
- Couple sex therapy versus group therapy for women with genito-pelvic pain
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman