A journalist who was also a participant in one of our studies has published an essay on her experience with PVD (Provoked Vestibulodynia) and her participation in our research. It is quite a moving piece and we thank her for her willingness to share. Through her writing as well as our research, she is helping woman and couples who suffer from this painful condition.
- A Comparison of Goals for Having Sex in Couples with and without Vulvodynia
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?