Are you new parents in the early postpartum period?
Participate in a study on couples and pain in the postpartum!
THIS STUDY IS NOW CLOSED FOR RECRUITMENT! OUR DEEPEST THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SHOWED INTEREST OR PARTICIPATED IN THIS PROJECT! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE RESULTS WITH YOU AS SOON AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE!
Help us contribute to research on how couples manage discomfort or pain in the postpartum period.
We are seeking BOTH members of couples who are first-time parents to fill out a series of confidential online surveys (approximately 10-12 min). Partners will complete separate online questionnaires at 3 and 6 months postpartum.
- Your baby is your first child, and is younger than 4 months old.
- You and your partner have been in a romantic relationship for at least 6 months.
- The person who gave birth experiences discomfort or pain during intercourse.
- Both partners are aware of this discomfort during intercourse
- Both partners are willing and able complete all parts of the study.
- Both partners can speak and read English.
- You live in the U.S. or Canada.
- (Cannot be participating in any of the Couples and Sexual Health’s lab pregnancy and postpartum studies)
- *Addition criteria may apply
- *This study is open to participants of all identities, bodies, and orientations
Interested in learning more?
Please contact us using the form below, email us at PostPartumPain@dal.ca, or call us at (902) 494-4223 or toll-fee at 1-844-484-5040.