“I’m very thankful to have been in this. I know the intent of the survey is to gauge pain / comfortability in the female and how the couple reacts, but I feel another effect the surveys have had was that it helped myself and [my partner] in our relationship. It’s caused us to be more aware of how we treat one another, how appreciative we are of one another and that we should be more vocal about a lot of things. It’s been an incredible help towards everything.”
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.