“I’m very thankful to have been in this. I know the intent of the survey is to gauge pain / comfortability in the female and how the couple reacts, but I feel another effect the surveys have had was that it helped myself and [my partner] in our relationship. It’s caused us to be more aware of how we treat one another, how appreciative we are of one another and that we should be more vocal about a lot of things. It’s been an incredible help towards everything.”
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs