This study is now closed for recruitment, but is ongoing. We look forward to sharing our results with you in the coming years!
The LGBTQ+ community has been underrepresented in the vast majority of sex and relationships research. We are trying to change this and make research more inclusive! We are currently recruiting couples where one partner is pregnant and one (or both!) partners self-identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community for an online research study.
We are seeking BOTH members of couples who are about to become first-time parents to fill out a series of confidential online surveys (approximately 45-60 min). Partners will complete separate online questionnaires about their background at 18- to 20-weeks of pregnancy, followed by surveys at 32-weeks of pregnancy, and at 2-weeks and 3-, 6-, 9-, and 12-months postpartum. Participants will be compensated.
Couples can participate if:
- One member of the couple is 12 to 20 weeks pregnant with your first child (singleton pregnancies only).
- Both partners are in an intimate relationship and have been living together for at least 6 months.
- Both partners can complete all parts of the study.
- Both partners can speak and read English.
- Both partners have access to personal e-mail addresses and can complete online surveys.
- You live in the U.S. or Canada.
This study is closed for recruitment, but if you are a participant and have questions, please contact us at TTPStudy@dal.ca
All information is kept strictly confidential.