Are you about to become first-time parents? Participate in a study on the transition to parenthood!
The LGBTQ+ community has been underrepresented in the vast majority of sex and relationships research. We are trying to change this and make research more inclusive! We are currently recruiting couples where one partner is pregnant and one (or both!) partners self-identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community for an online research study.
We are seeking BOTH members of couples who are about to become first-time parents to fill out a series of confidential online surveys (approximately 45-60 min). Partners will complete separate online questionnaires about their background at 18- to 20-weeks of pregnancy, followed by surveys at 32-weeks of pregnancy, and at 2-weeks and 3-, 6-, 9-, and 12-months postpartum. Participants will be compensated.
Couples can participate if:
- One member of the couple is 12 to 20 weeks pregnant with your first child (singleton pregnancies only).
- Both partners are in an intimate relationship and have been living together for at least 6 months.
- Both partners can complete all parts of the study.
- Both partners can speak and read English.
- Both partners have access to personal e-mail addresses and can complete online surveys.
- You live in the U.S. or Canada.
To find out more about how you can get involved in our research contact us using the form below, or by e-mail at: NewParentsStudy@gmail.com
All information is kept strictly confidential.
[Please note – you must put the answer to the Capcha to the right of the message, and when the message goes through it will give you a thank you message. You may need to enter the Capcha number more than once. If this process is not cooperating, you can reach us directly at email@example.com]