I am working on an independent study this year in the Couples and Sexual Health Research Laboratory after moving to Halifax from Ontario. I recently completed my Bachelor of Arts, Honours in Psychology at Queen’s University and am completing a few more undergraduate classes at Dalhousie along with my independent study. This year I am researching the association of the first disclosure of sexual problems, and its subsequent impact on relationship and sexual satisfaction. I will also be investigating whether there are any demographic differences between those who disclose sexual problems and those who do not.
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.