I recently graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelor of Art (Honours) in Psychology. For my honours thesis, I worked with Dr. Angie Birt (Mount Saint Vincent University) on a research project examining how forgiveness influences people’s memories for emotional events. I joined the Couples and Sexual Health Lab in the spring of 2017 as a research assistant, assisting primarily with the ‘Transition to Parenthood’ study, as well as providing participant support in many other ongoing studies in the lab. I am very excited to be a member of this lab as my primary research interests include human sexuality and couples therapy, more specifically how sexual wellbeing can influence relationship wellbeing.
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.