I recently graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelor of Art (Honours) in Psychology. For my honours thesis, I worked with Dr. Angie Birt (Mount Saint Vincent University) on a research project examining how forgiveness influences people’s memories for emotional events. I joined the Couples and Sexual Health Lab in the spring of 2017 as a research assistant, assisting primarily with the ‘Transition to Parenthood’ study, as well as providing participant support in many other ongoing studies in the lab. I am very excited to be a member of this lab as my primary research interests include human sexuality and couples therapy, more specifically how sexual wellbeing can influence relationship wellbeing.
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs