I am going into my fourth year of my undergraduate degree. I am working on completing a Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Psychology. I began volunteering in the Couples and Sexual Health Lab this spring (2014), and I will begin my Honours project with the lab in the fall. For my Honours research, I will be working under the supervision of Dr. Natalie Rosen and Maria Glowacka to develop and validate sexual contingency as a novel measure of self worth.
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.