An article in the Chronicle Herald on February 6, 2018 highlights the information session where the lab launched the #PostBabyHankyPanky intitiative developed from our research with parents transitioning to parenthood. http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1543406-let%E2%80%99s-talk-about-sex-post-baby
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.