An article in the Chronicle Herald on February 6, 2018 highlights the information session where the lab launched the #PostBabyHankyPanky intitiative developed from our research with parents transitioning to parenthood. http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1543406-let%E2%80%99s-talk-about-sex-post-baby
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs