Heather Laura Clarke is a self-described “over-sharing (TMI-prone) blogger” who talked about her involvement in the knowledge sharing initiative, #PostBabyHankyPanky in the The Chronicle Herald, Halifax Citizen, February 2, 2018. Read about her experience here.
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.