Heather Laura Clarke is a self-described “over-sharing (TMI-prone) blogger” who talked about her involvement in the knowledge sharing initiative, #PostBabyHankyPanky in the The Chronicle Herald, Halifax Citizen, February 2, 2018. Read about her experience here.
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs
- Navigating Pain and Intimacy in the Postpartum Period