Kate Rancourt receiving the APNS Brian Dufton Memorial Prize for Outstanding Graduate Achievement in Psychology, May 2015. She was nominated for this award by Dr. Rosen, and was awarded the prize based on her academic record and demonstrated commitment to psychology.
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs
- Navigating Pain and Intimacy in the Postpartum Period