Kate Rancourt receiving the APNS Brian Dufton Memorial Prize for Outstanding Graduate Achievement in Psychology, May 2015. She was nominated for this award by Dr. Rosen, and was awarded the prize based on her academic record and demonstrated commitment to psychology.
- A Comparison of Goals for Having Sex in Couples with and without Vulvodynia
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?