“I decided to participate in the PVD group because we felt alone in dealing with Vulvodynia as a couple. We were facing major challenges in our relationship and needed as much support as possible. The PVD group allowed us to meet other couples who were in similar situations. We learned valuable information to help us move forward in a positive direction and feel less isolated.”
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.