“I decided to participate in the PVD group because we felt alone in dealing with Vulvodynia as a couple. We were facing major challenges in our relationship and needed as much support as possible. The PVD group allowed us to meet other couples who were in similar situations. We learned valuable information to help us move forward in a positive direction and feel less isolated.”
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs