“I wanted to participate in the research study because vulvodynia is a couple’s issue. I feel it is important to support research that may help us, other couples, and those in the medical field gather more information about this condition.”Read More Testimonials Here
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.