“We wanted to take our research findings and get them into the hands of the people they were intended to help — parents themselves. Brief videos that could be easily shared on social media seemed to be the ideal way to do this,” Dr. Rosen told HuffPost Canada in an email interview February 13, 2018. Read the article here
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs