Emily Cote is soon entering her 4th year of her Psychology undergraduate degree, and was awarded an IWK Summer Studentship Award. We are luck to have her assisting with the Childbirth Study, the Transition to Parenthood Study, and the Men Coping with Low Desire Study.
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs