The gynaecologial exams for our study are performed by Dr. Marianne Pierce, MD, FRCSC (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada). She is a gynaecologist at the IWK’s Perinatal Centre and is also an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Dalhousie University, where she coordinates the Surgical Skills training for medical students. She has been performing the examinations for the Childbirth Study since May, 2016 and is a co-investigator on the project.
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs