The gynaecologial exams for our study are performed by Dr. Marianne Pierce, MD, FRCSC (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada). She is a gynaecologist at the IWK’s Perinatal Centre and is also an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Dalhousie University, where she coordinates the Surgical Skills training for medical students. She has been performing the examinations for the Childbirth Study since May, 2016 and is a co-investigator on the project.
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.