Initially the research was focusing on couples where a woman was experiencing low sexual desire when we started to get questions about when a man has low desire. This article in the Chronicle Herald, June 14, 2018, talks about the expansion to include males struggling with this issue. Read the full article here.
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.