” I benefited greatly from getting other male perspectives on how they deal with vulvodynia. The opportunity to speak with other couples about their issues in a comfortable environment with a moderator who is an expert in the subject allowed us to feel like we weren’t alone in coping with this complicated condition. “
- Becoming Four (Or More!): Consensual Non-Monogamy and Parenthood
- Non-Sex Ways For Couples To Work On Intimacy And Desire After Having A Baby
- Page Turner! Buzz: A Stimulating History of the Sex Toy by Hallie Lieberman
- Partners Experience Consequences, Too: A Comparison of the Sexual, Relational, and Psychological Adjustment of Women with Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder and Their Partners to Control Couples.
- Couples coping with PVD: Motivation to Meet a Partner’s Sexual Needs