“I am happy to be participating in the research study because I believe that the information gathered can have a positive impact on couples’ coping strategies and treatment. I feel that the study may shed some light on, and bring to the forefront sexual issues that are seldom discussed in the medical field.”
- #PostBabyHankyPanky: Sharing our Knowledge about Sexuality During the Transition to Parenthood
- It’s Not Just You: Some New Parents Stop Having Sex For Years
- Dal in search of men with low desire
- Post-baby intimacy challenges and tips: When to have sex again?
- Just the tip: How to talk to health care providers about pain during sex.