What Keeps Passion Alive? A look at data from a National U.S. Study natalieorosen.com/eye-on-research-what-keeps-passion-alive-sexual-satisfaction-is-associated-with... ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook


General Inquiries: rosenlab@dal.ca

Couples and Sexual Health Lab (CaSH): 902-494-4223

Dr. Natalie Rosen: 902-494-4044 or by e-mail (see contact form)

Complete contact information can be viewed by visiting the Contact Us page.

Follow us on Twitter @DalCaSHLab